IMARIS Workshop for Image presentation & analysis
The SciLifeLab facility Biological visualization (BioVis) organizes a workshop November 5 in Uppsala. Discover the new IMARIS 8.0 and how it can help you in your 3D image analysis:
– Advanced surface and point analysis
– Filament Analysis (neurons, capillaries…)
– Time-lapse with large datasets
– Hypothesis testing, comparing results
– Integration with Fiji, Matlab, Python…
– Advanced compartmentalization analysis.
We will have a general presentation at 9:30 am, then individual sessions during the rest of the day (11am to 5pm, 40’ each). For the sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for sign-up and instructions to upload your own data. Everyone’s welcome! For the sessions we will group people with similar projects.