Introduction to Image Analysis and software
Biological visualization (BioVis) is proud to announce another course in its series of symposia, workshops and courses: Introduction to Image Analysis and software.
All applicants affiliated with Swedish academia are welcomed. This course is aimed at those starting to analyze scientific images and want an introduction to the following software packages.
The course will cover lecture(s) and hands-on sessions for
- Image Acquisition on Widefield and Confocal Images
- IMARIS (Bitplane) , AMIRA (FEI) for 3D/4D reconstructions and analysis
- HUYGENS (SVI) for Deconvolution to improve resolution of Widefield or Confocal images
- Image J (Open source ) a versatile analysis tool
- Cell Profiler (Open source ) a versatile high throughput data analysis tool for 2D images
Deadline March 13.
The course 2015 is restricted to 12 applicants. We take the opportunity to choose applicants. We´re happy to announce there is a (a limited) budget to (partly) reimburse travel and accommodation cost.
Please feel free to download the flyer and spread the news.
With best regards
The BioVis Team