Science & SciLifeLab Prize Seminar
Join the journal Science for the winning presentations of the Science & SciLifeLab Prize for Young Scientists.
10.00-11.00 Presentations by the Science & SciLifeLab Prize winners
- Dr. Dominic Schmidt (Second runner up), Germany, Evolution of Vertebrate Transcriptional Regulator Binding
- Dr. Weizhe Hong (Second runner up), China, Wiring the Olfactory Circuit
- Dr. Gabriel Victora (First runner up), Brazil, Shining a Light on Antibody Evolution
- Dr. Daniel Streicker (Grand Prize Winner), USA, Persistence, Emergence and Establishment of a Viral Zoonosis
11.00-11.45 Presentations by SciLifeLab scientists
- Erik Ingelsson, Uppsala University, Large-scale methods to identify novel drug targets and clinical biomarkers for cardiovascular diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Carolina Wählby, Uppsala University, Extracting discoveries hidden in images
- Mia Phillipson, Uppsala University, Targeting immune cell behavior in inflammation and angiogenesis
Location: Rudbeck Hall, Rudbeck Laboratory, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 20, Uppsala.
Open presentations, no registration required.
Contact person: Sara Engström (firstname.lastname@example.org)