Clinical BiomarkersNational facility
The Clinical Biomarkers Facility offers services for high-throughput and highly specific analyses of protein biomarker candidates in body fluids such as plasma, serum, cerebrospinal fluids etc. and cell and tissue lysates using molecular tools such as proximity extension and proximity ligation technologies (PEA and PLA) providing assays with high specificity and sensitivity in complex biological matrices.
Currently we provide services using 12 Proseek Multiplex protein panels each consisting of 92 proteins and 4 controls, CVD II, CVD III, Inflammation I, Neurology I, Oncology II, Immuno-Oncology I, Immune Response, Organ Damage, Metabolism, Development, Cell Regulation, Cardiometabolic panel and Mouse Exploratory Panel.
- Multiplex and single-plex analyses of proteins using only 1 μl samples
- Panels of 92 proteins with relevance to cancer, cardiovascular diseases, inflammation, etc.
- Analyzing all types of body fluids,g. serum, plasma, cerebrospinal fluids and other biological materials such as cells and tissue lysates
- Consultation in study design and statistical data analyses
- Protein panels/assays:
- Olink CVD II Panel
- Olink CVD III Panel
- Olink Inflammation I Panel
- Olink Neurology I Panel
- Olink Oncology II Panel
- Olink Immuno-Oncology I Panel
- Olink Immune Response -Exploratory Panel
- Olink Metabolism -Exploratory Panel
- Olink Organ Damage -Exploratory Panel
- Olink Development -Exploratory Panel
- Olink Cell Regulation -Exploratory Panel
- Olink Cardiometabolic -Exploratory Panel
- Olink Mouse Exploratory Panel
- Proseek Multiplex 96x96 CVD I -Discontinued Panel
- Proseek Multiplex 96x96 Oncology I v2 -Discontinued Panel
- Detecting and quantifying single and panels of proteins
- Quantitative analyses of the effect of drug candidates for protein expression
2 BioMark™ HD Readers, real-time PCR instruments with Fluidigm Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFCs).