Communication and Coordination
Facility IT planning meetings 2020
The Data Centre has a mandate from the SciLifeLab board to express the voice of SciLifeLab units towards host universities, SNIC and other parties for issues concerning IT and data management, and to promote better coordination of the data infrastructure of life sciences in Sweden.
As a part of this work, we will host meetings on a regular basis to meet with the facilities, so you can talk to us directly about your current IT, systems or data management needs. During spring 2020 the following meetings are coming up:
- May 4, 13.00 – video conference SciLifeLab2@vconf.kth.se
- You can login to the video conference from a computer by going to https://vconf.kth.se in your browser, allow the browser to access your camera and microphone, clicking “video” and then search for SciLifeLab2. To enter the meeting, use PIN code 8800.
- May 5, 10.00 – Solna (Becquerel, Gamma floor 5)
- May 6, 10.00 – Uppsala (E10:2309, Navet floor 2)
Service request form
- As a way of documenting and tracking your IT/data needs we have a Service Request Form to be used. It can be brought to us at one of the meetings or sent to us by emailing email@example.com.
We will follow up on these meetings by meeting SciLifeLab management, as well as SNIC, to present and discuss what you tell us and work to get the decisions and the funding to concretely address your needs, in synergy with the needs of all SciLifeLab units. Your input is invaluable and there will be many other ways for you to interact with us to improve IT and data handling in SciLifeLab.
Previous workshops and events
- Reproducibility and Data Reuse in Life Science
- Data Set Excavation Event
- Data Management for Human Genomics
- Open science workshop
- GDPR webinar
- Linked Data Workshop