Welcome to the 3rd RIKEN CLST – Karolinska Institutet – SciLifeLab Joint Symposium: Frontiers in Life Science Technologies!
Venue: Conference room Air/Fire, SciLifeLab, Tomtebodavägen 23A, Solna
This year’s symposium entitled Frontiers in Life Science Technologies – Decoding Health and Disease, will focus on technologies and applications to approaching disease and health, and will consist of three sessions; Molecular imaging and disease, Single/stem cells and disease, RNA and disease. The symposium is open to the public, and active participation by scientists, young researchers, students and others interested in the field is very much welcome.
Speakers (Alphabetical order)
• Erik Arner RIKEN CLST
• Piero Carninci RIKEN CLST
• Goncalo Castelo-Branco Karolinska Institutet
• Carsten Daub Karolinska Institutet / SciLifeLab / RIKEN
• Lars Farde Karolinska Institutet
• Tibor Harkany Karolinska Institutet
• Kosuke Hashimoto RIKEN CLST
• Juha Kere Karolinska Institutet
• Rolf Lewensohn Karolinska Institutet
• Sten Linnarsson Karolinska Institutet
• Johan Lundberg Karolinska Institutet
• Joakim Lundeberg KTH Royal Institute of Technology / SciLifeLab
• Satoshi Nozaki RIKEN CLST
• Jay W. Shin RIKEN CLST
• Chikako Suzuki Karolinska Institutet
• Kayo Takahashi RIKEN CLST
• Yasuhisa Tamura RIKEN CLST
• Andrea Varrone Karolinska Institutet
• Yasuyoshi Watanabe RIKEN CLST
Conference website: http://www.clst.riken.jp/en/topics/event/160929seminar/
Registration is free under this link: http://gerg-msg.gsc.riken.jp/ki-riken/application.jsp
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.