Model building and refinement using cryo-EM maps: Coot, Phenix, Rosetta, Refmac.
The advanced CryoNet workshop is aimed at students and postdocs who have obtained high-resolution cryo-EM maps and currently in the process of model building and refinement. Alongside lectures and tutorials, ample contact time will be provided to discuss practical issues in detail, therefore participants are expected to bring their own data. The software will be presented in the context of large and complex macromolecules with variable quality throughout the map. Special attention will be given to: sharpening, automation, nucleic acids, validation.
- Paul Adams, Berkley University of California, USA
- Frank Dimaio, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Rouslan Efremov, Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium
- Paul Emsley, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
- Dmitry Lyumkis, Salk Institute, San Diego, USA
- Garib Murshudov, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
- Richard Neutze, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Guillermo Montoya, Copenhagen University
- Poul Nissen, Aarhus University
- Gunnar von Heijne, Stockholm University
- Bernt Eric Uhlin, Umeå University
Registration is now closed.