Open house in Stockholm
Are you curious about the services offered at SciLifeLab? Or do you just want to peek inside the laboratories of our elliptical Alfa and Gamma buildings? Welcome to our Open House in Stockholm!
About the event
Date: November 4, 2015
Location: SciLifeLab in Stockholm (main entrance at Tomtebodavägen 23 A)
Registration: No registration is needed. Come and drop-in at one of the sessions (first come, first serve).
At the event, you will get the opportunity to meet with personnel, attend guided lab tours and listen to presentations.
Full Program Open House_UPDATED (click to view)
The following areas will be represented:
- Advanced Light Microscopy
- Affinity Proteomics
- Clinical Genomics
- Eukaryotic Single Cell Genomics
- Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy
- Medicinal Chemistry – Hit 2 Lead
- NGI Stockholm
- Protein Science Facility
- Master’s programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science (KTH/KI/SU)