Application and Evaluation Criteria
Criteria to apply for SciLifeLab event support
To receive central SciLifeLab event support, the event must:
- Focus on SciLifeLab core research areas and/or SciLifeLab technologies.
- Have a national focus, and accept participants from all over Sweden.
- Be organized in Sweden.
- Be organized by one or more members from a SciLifeLab research group or a facility.
- Prominently feature SciLifeLab in the advertisement (nationally) and during the event.
- Have co-funding for the event. SciLifeLab also supports seeking co-funding from relevant industrial partners.
- Be a 1-4 days event.
To receive central SciLifeLab event support, the event is encouraged to:
- Involve relevant SciLifeLab facilities in the meeting, i.e. short plenary talks and/or exhibitions.
- Include “user case” speakers from all over Sweden in facility-organized events.
- Be a joint organization among and between SciLifeLab facilities and research groups, or with an external organization.
- Be an interdisciplinary meeting
Your event will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- SciLifeLab core research area and/or SciLifeLab technologies
- National distribution of speakers (speakers from other universities than SciLifeLab host universities/industry/health care are represented)
- National distribution of participants (advertising and accepting people nationally)
- How SciLifeLab is made visible before and during the event
- Lengths of event correspond with our guidelines (1-4 days)
- Location (city, university)
- Realistic budget expectations
- Plan for co-funding
- Joint organization between facilities or between facility and research group(s)