Poster Abstract Submission
A Poster Session is designed to permit the author of a technical paper to explain and illustrate concepts, techniques or research findings in a simple graphic manner. Please prepare your poster with clear graphics and large fonts. If you are affiliated with SciLifeLab, please consider using the SciLifeLab templates. Posters should follow the general theme of AI in Life Sciences.
- The screens are 140 cm (height) x 100 cm (width).
- Poster Set-up: May 15, starting at 8:45. Please have your poster set up before the program starts at 9:15.
- Poster Dismount: May 15, before at 16:30. Any posters display contents not removed after this time may be subject to damage or loss.
- Some needles will be provided, but bringing your own might be a good back-up.
- Poster Session I, takes place during the first coffee break. During this session, presenters with odd poster numbers are to be present by their posters to present and discuss with the audience.
- Poster Session II, takes place during the afternoon coffee break. During this session, presenters with even poster numbers are to be present by their posters to present and discuss with the audience.
Submit your poster in the form below. Deadline: April 22, 2019, 23:59 (extended deadline).