6th CryoNET Symposium in Stockholm
October 4, 2023 @ 09:00 – October 5, 2023 @ 17:00 CEST
CryoNet is a Nordic network in Cryo-electron microscopy that aims to promote collaboration and knowledge sharing across national borders. A main goal is to help establish state-of-the-art cryo-electron microscopy as a strong pillar of Nordic life science research.
The core of the network is formed by the Cryo-EM facilities at the University of Copenhagen, Aarhus University, Stockholm University and Umeå University. The network also reaches out to Cryo-EM sites in Norway and Finland.
The 6th CryoNET Symposium will take place October 4-5 2023 at Stockholm University. Take the opportunity to hear from world leaders in the field and network with students and researchers!
Participation in the symposium is free of charge and includes two days of lectures and a symposium dinner on October 4. We will start at 9:00 on Wednesday 4 October and finish 16:30 on Thursday 5 October.
We strongly encourage students and postdocs to submit an abstract about their research project. A number of abstracts will be selected for short talks and there will be a poster session for everyone during the symposium.
- Tamir Gonen, UCLA, USA
- Ellen Zhong, Princeton University, USA
- Henriette Autzen, Univ. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tristan Croll, Altos Labs, Cambridge, UK
- Friedrich Förster, Utrecht Bioinformatic Center, The Netherlands
- Juha Huiskonen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Josephine Karlsen Dannersø, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Karin Lindkvist, Lund University, Sweden
- Misha Kudryashev, Max Delbrück Center, Berlin, Germany
- Taiana Oliveira, AstraZeneca, UK
- Ville Paavilainen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Anastassis Perrakis, NKI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Suprana Sanyal, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Suyang Zhang, LMB-MRC, Cambridge UK