- This event has passed.
January 28, 2022 @ 17:00 – 18:00 CET
Location: Online via Zoom
See in your time zone
FAIRPoints is an event series bringing together people across the research ecosystem to discuss, highlight, and share pragmatic solutions to making FAIR a reality.
FAIRPoints in collaboration with GoFAIR US, SDSC, AGU, and SciLifeLab Data Centre aims to enhance community building and knowledge sharing across diverse geographic and domain areas in order to cultivate researchers’ engagement in FAIR on a global scale.
Our main aims are to:
- Provide a platform for FAIR conversations featuring the latest developments from the community
- Highlight use-cases and how-to-approaches addressing FAIR implementation from researchers and research support staff perspectives
- Capture and share the discussion outcomes in pragmatic, bite-sized lesson material with integrated schemas
- Make FAIR more accessible to broader audiences
- Explore FAIR practices from a global perspective
This event series will feature the work done around FAIR implementation across our collaborating organizations, cultivate engagement and relationships between researchers on all levels, data service providers, policy-, decision makers and organization members in response to rapid scientific progress, as well as foster the development of impactful and more globally connected FAIR solutions.
To that end, we would like to welcome all those interested in supporting our activities to join our task force and contribute to our working groups, including:
- Designing of machine-actionable training material
- Community building and outreach
- Technical support
- Hosting/Co-hosting virtual events
- Accessibility and inclusion
- Partnership and collaboration
If you are interested in hearing more and in joining our efforts as we move forward towards launching the event series, please register for our event to receive the Zoom link!
Contact: SciLifeLab Data Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org