New Imaging and Fluctuation Methods: Super-Resolution, Light-Sheet, STED-FCS and FRET-FCS
May 30 @ 08:00 – June 10 @ 17:00 CEST
Web-based PhD-level course, 3 hp credits, by the ALM facility at Scilifelab.
- Long time-lapse imaging of live modelorganisms with low phototoxicity
- Combined light-sheet andsuper-resolution
Super-Resolution Imaging in Living Cells – MoNaLISA
- Smart probes
- 50 nm resolution at 1-2 Hz
- 100 x 100 um field of view time lapse imaging
- Fluctuation spectroscopy with 30 nm resolution
- Sub-diffraction dynamics in living cells
- Easy detection of protein-protein interactions in living cells
- Highly sensitive detection of rare oligomers in living cells
Stefan Wennmalm, email@example.com
Please register by sending an e-mail with your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline: May 20, 2022