Unleashing the Power of Single-Cell Multi-Modal Analysis
April 20, 2023 @ 14:00 – 16:00 CEST
Join Mission Bio for an interactive session about the latest advances and applications of single-cell technologies. We will start with a 1h overview on the following topics:
- Technology overview & applications
- Single cell MRD-detection with higher detection sensitivity
- CAR-T: treatment studies and quality control
- Single-cell DNA-metylation in hematological malignancies
- Clonal tumor profiling in solid tumor
The 2nd part will be an open forum to discuss applications, protocols, experimental planning and pipeline overview.
Simone Formisano is Technical Application Liaison at Mission Bio. He obtained his Master’s Degree in Biotechnology at Columbia University, New York City (United States). Before joining Mission Bio in 2022, Simone completed his Doctorate experimental work in cancer immunotherapy at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. Afterward, he contributed to the clinical development of several therapies in solid oncology by joining Daiichi Sankyo as a Medical Science Liaison.