January 27, 2023 @ 11:00 – 14:00 CET
The second WASP-DDLS joint call for research project: Information and networking event
This networking event welcomes everyone that wants to learn more about the second WASP-DDLS joint call for research projects. The event will start with an open Zoom meeting that will give an introduction to the new call and also highlight lessons learned from previous approved projects. The digital introduction will be followed by on-site network meetings at different university sites.
11:00-12:00 Open Zoom meeting: Introduction and information about new call, lessons from ongoing projects, Q&A
- Danica Kragic, Co-director Co-director for external relations WASP
- Olli Kallioniemi, Director SciLifeLab
- Erik Kristiansson member of ScilLifeLab and DDLS steering group
12:00-14:00 Mingle and networking at university sites (light lunch will be provided).
- KTH, host Joakim Jaldén
- Chalmers, host Rebecka Jörnsten and Erik Kristiansson
- LiU, host Andreas Kerren
- UmU, host Martin Rosvall
- Lund, host Bo Bernhardsson
Deadline for registration January 18th