Eukaryotic Single Cell Genomics
Single-cell genomics technologies are rapidly advancing and have proven to give new insights into cell type discovery and in the characterization of heterogeneity in tumors as well as in normal tissue.
The Eukaryotic Single Cell Genomics (ESCG) unit aims at providing high-throughput single cell transcriptomics services to the Swedish and the international scientific community. We offer streamlined single-cell RNA sequencing at full-service. The user provide us with single cells, we process the samples, sequence and deliver annotated gene expression data.
- Study heterogeneity within putatively homogeneous cell populations
- Unbiased discovery of cell types in complex tissues
- Characterizing the cellular and genetic composition of tumors
ESCG is now part of the National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI)!
- Multiome: scRNA-seq + scATAC-seq
- Immune profiling: GE + V(D)J
- Multiplexing with cell hashing and Cellplex
- Single-cell CRISPR screening in collaboration with the HTGE unit
We can run single-cell genomics projects that require biosafety level 3 (airborne) in collaboration with the BSL3 unit at Biomedicum, KI. Contact us for more information.
Using the unit
For questions or inquiries about new or ongoing projects, please send us an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
171 21 Solna
ESCG, Gamma 4
171 65 Solna
Rickard Sandberg, Platform Scientific Director
Sten Linnarsson, Co-Founder
Anja Mezger, Unit Manager
Abrahan Hernández, Research Engineer
Anastasios Glaros, Bioinformatician
Helena Parra Acero, Research Specialist
Samaneh Masoumi, Research Engineer
Henrik Gezelius, Research Engineer (on leave)
Gina Hendo, Research Engineer