SciLifeLab’s Solna site is mainly located in the buildings Alfa and Gamma at Campus Solna, just outside Stockholm city at the Karolinska Institutet campus. Together, these buildings comprise around 15 000 square meters of lab and office space.
At Campus Solna, about 700 researchers, staff scientists and other personnel from our Stockholm-based host universities (Karolinska Institutet, KTH Royal Institute of Technology and Stockholm University) are based. Being part of SciLifeLab’s multi-site research community, the research environment at Campus Solna is dynamic, always expanding and establishing connections across disciplines and departments.
A number of SciLifeLab’s infrastructure units are hosted at Campus Solna:
- Advanced Light Microscopy
- Autoimmunity Profiling
- Biochemical and Cellular Assay
- Cell Profiling
- Chemical Biology Consortium Sweden
- Chemical Proteomics and Proteogenomics
- Clinical Genomics Stockholm
- Eukaryotic Single Cell Genomics
- High Throughput Genome Engineering (off-site on campus)
- Human Antibody Therapeutics
- Mass Cytometry
- Medicinal Chemistry – Hit2Lead
- National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI)
- National Bioinformatics Infrastructure (NBIS)
- Plasma Profiling
- Protein Expression and Characterization
Interested in an infrastructure unit placed at another location than where you’re based?
No worries! As SciLifeLab is a national infrastructure, you can use all our units, no matter where you’re located. Many of the units also collaborate across nodes, i.e. your project may be serviced by one unit at Campus Solna and one unit in Uppsala or any other of our locations.
Address and getting here
SciLifeLab Campus Solna is based in the Alfa and Gamma buildings on Tomtebodavägen 23A, Solna.
Using public transportation, the closest bus stops are Karolinska Institutet Biomedicum and Karolinska Vägen. See suggested routes on SL.
Science for Life Laboratory, Tomtebodavägen 23A, 17165 Solna, Sweden
Science for Life Laboratory, Box 1031, 17121 Solna, Sweden
If you have any other questions, you can contact Campus Solna Site Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.